Introduce extra bulk while also benefiting from a remarkably smooth paper surface.
Adds: a heightened bulkier feel, with good all-round print reproduction on a non-reflective paper.
Magno is the world’s favourite coated fine paper, trusted by printers and designers for over two decades.
- The definitive graphic paper range offering a paper for every need
- Delivers outstanding results every time with extraordinary colour and detail
- Produced to the highest standards in central locations across Europe
- Available locally around the world
- Reliable Sappi quality and consistency, whatever and wherever you print
Magno is a promise proven every day around the globe.
|Print process||Sheet fed printing|
|Basis weights||80g/m², 90g/m², 100g/m², 110g/m², 120g/m², 140g/m², 150g/m², 170g/m², 190g/m², 250g/m², 300g/m²|
|End-use application||Annual reports, Books, Brochures, Calendars, Catalogues, Direct mail, Flyers, Leaflets, Posters, Promotional communications|
|Product Type||Uncoated fine paper|
Technical datasheet Magno NATURAL